Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Even with standard positioning, it seems more often than not I see a middle infielder standing in the outfield grass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

For those of you who use T-Mobile, tomorrow is the annual MLB.tv deal.

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

FlamingLiberal posted:

Andrew Vaughn made the White Sox's 26 man roster

*Theater voice guy* - playing the role of Eloy this year, Andrew Vaughn

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Popete posted:

Just have the extra base be in foul territory. It makes no difference to the rest of the game that way and you don't have dumb instances of runners getting called out of the base path.

I just assumed that was the plan because that's how it was in every youth league that had double bags, does he want them both in Fair territory?

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

SAS is surely going to turn on Bryant now.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Buona is to Portillo's as Wendy's is to Culver's

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

I would have thought the Red Sox would be the all white one to appeal to the fanbase.

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

So SAS is getting bent out of shape about players stunting each other on the field, batters peaking, and dinger derby to win a MiLB game? Is this old man posting station?

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Slimy Hog posted:

Yeah other than the giant video screen and better bathrooms I'd be hard-pressed tell you what changed.

If I can't get the feeling of the warmth from the piss of the drunk guy across from me at the trough on my leg, no thanks.

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

The one true Blue Jay, I think I still have this card in my basement somewhere.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

R.D. Mangles posted:

i think "almost became a baseball player" is the best Hypothetical Danny Ainge Transaction yet

The stunning part of the story is that the dude played 3 full years as an MLB player, it's not like he almost made it. And then went on to become a 15 year NBA player with a couple of championships. It's kind of a reverse Deion Sanders. But yeah he does blow once he moved into management, so he's definitely like Deion in that aspect.