Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
Also in FL if you have an underlying condition with a form filled out by your doctor - here and then schedule an appointment or walk-in at various FLDOH locations.

Alternatively if you’re over 50 and a Educator, Firefighter, Police, or Childcare provider with proof of employment you can get one as well at the FEMA-sponsored sites in Orlando, Tampa, Miami, or Jacksonville.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

First Moderna was NBD heavy / tired arm and that was about it.

Second Moderna was much worse. Fever, body aches, chills, tiredness. Then like 24-36 hours later it was like I was just magically fine. I probably could have powered through if I had to, but sleeping all day was what I needed most.

Keep your fluid intake high, pop Tylenol as the OTC of choice, and eat light the day of / day after the shot is my recommendation.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

maffew buildings posted:

Got my first dose, and WOW my SOROSBUX finally arrived! Is the 2nd when you get your Antifa super soldier serum?

It’s a time delayed effect. Should come fully online two weeks after the second dose.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

ASAPI posted:

Got my Moderna 2 yesterday.

I think everyone is lying about their reactions. The closest thing I have to a symptom is my hand feels tingly, like it was asleep. Been that way for about 24 hrs now, but it isn't enough for me to think something is wrong, just a very slight "tingle".

You were rejected for the Soros funded supersoilder program. Sorry no 5G for you.