Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

WEH posted:

Wisconsin is opening up eligibility to everyone over 16 with complicating health conditions on March 29th, and will not be requiring documentation to prove eligibility.

We had zero luck with pharmacies in Milwaukee when my spouse was looking to get vaccinated a week ago, but the health department site(s) in the city seem to be absolute crushing it. YMMV!

Sup Milwaukee person. I’ve been banking on our VA opening up to my age group soon, but as of last fall I have hypertension medication prescribed so I’m good under state rules on the 29th. Which site/vaccination location are you referring to by chance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Milwaukee VA is still 55+, meanwhile less than 100 miles away at the Madison and both Chicago VAs things are wide open. This is beyond frustrating to seemingly be one of the last VA hospitals not doing all ages.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

On paper my VA (Milwaukee) is only doing 55+ right now, but I called my primary care clinic this morning to ask about timelines/standby lists (as some people had mentioned getting in on) and they immediately scheduled me for a Pfizer shot this afternoon without blinking.

They were absolutely wide open all day for appointments basically, so I've no idea why they aren't widely asking for more people to come in. :iiam:

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Update: just got the auto text saying the Milwaukee VA is open to all ages as of today, so not a mystery as to why they scheduled me this morning. :toot:

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Madison/Milwaukee VA hospitals have been like 95% great for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

WEH posted:

A little late on this, but Wisconsin is opening eligibility to everyone over 16 starting April 5th.

If you're close to the Wisconsin Center in downtown Milwaukee I recommend using https://wi-telegov.egov.com/milwaukee-vaccines/AppointmentWizard to schedule an appointment starting on or after April 5th. They're extremely fast and professional.

Otherwise, I've heard good things about https://www.vaccinespotter.org for various pharmacies and grocery stores. You can even choose which vaccine you want!

My wife got her second pfizer dose today and felt like complete poo poo a few hours later, but I think it's because she does weight training. No fever, just pervasive muscle aches.

They were doing vaccinations at a bar in Milwaukee today. :cheers: