Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
adolph reed, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

thekeeshman posted:

This thread's lack of Phil Greaves is shameful.

Also I thank Chomsky for all his good work, but he should retire so he can focus on his true passion, genocide denial. There are multiple genocides he could be denying right now, so I feel it's cruel to demand that he continue to be an intellectual.

chomsky kind of sucks, but not because he likes denying genocides. stick to video games

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
i haven't read any of zizek's books, so i can't say if he's good or not, ultimately. but he did the left a huge favor in owning jordan peterson, so maybe zizek counts

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Soul_ posted:

R.Сам is killing it today. He's wrong about his analysis of the left, like confusing radlib exotericism with radlib esotericism and not acknowledging the (unrelated) schizo-Christian throughline, but all his takes are inspired and he's got Nick Land mad at him. Where is the equivalent with Matt Christman gloriously taunting Zizek? Nowhere.

are you talking about some twitter personality? i don't understand the significance of pissing off some dumb, has-been philosopher boomer like nick land. nor do i understand the hypothetical significance of a situation where christman 'gloriously' taunts zizek. i'm extremely online and brokebrained, yet i still can't understand this post

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

Michael Hudson.

Predicted the financial crisis, never had a doubt that the succ would win, all around knower of how poo poo really works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67RFX8T_-MA&t=145s

michaelhudson.com

Every article he writes is a must read.

hudson owns :hai:

mark blyth isn't too bad either, though he's not a marxist like hudson