Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Fungah! posted:

ive been meaning to go for literally years lol, its so cool

Seriously it’s like an endangered wildlife sanctuary. Alien vs Predator, After Burner Climax, Jojo Venture, that stupid Castlevania game with the motion whip, LA Machineguns, etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Seriously it’s like an endangered wildlife sanctuary. Alien vs Predator, After Burner Climax, Jojo Venture, that stupid Castlevania game with the motion whip, LA Machineguns, etc

i know theyve got the only working primal rage 2 cabinet in th world too, dont know if they still have it out or if its locked in a bunker somewhere. also like five years ago i was lookin at their site for a birthday party and they had shang tsung and liu kang from the mortal kombat movie come in for an event and did th prefight splash screen pose in front of the MK3 cabinet

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

turns out they got the whole cast in lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Armadillo Racing...

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Fungah! posted:

i know theyve got the only working primal rage 2 cabinet in th world too, dont know if they still have it out or if its locked in a bunker somewhere. also like five years ago i was lookin at their site for a birthday party and they had shang tsung and liu kang from the mortal kombat movie come in for an event and did th prefight splash screen pose in front of the MK3 cabinet

Yeah I wasn’t sure exactly what gets put on display vs kept in storage vs needs to be repaired. Some stuff on the floor isn’t working at all. I was bummed I couldn’t play Half Life 2 Survivor lol. I started a game of Cruisn World only to realize the pedals were missing :confuoot:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Badass

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

galloping ghost kicks so much rear end. that's where I saw that weird whack-a-mole style punching game in the last post i made in this thread

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fungah! posted:

awesome interaction of game

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

tmfc posted:

galloping ghost kicks so much rear end. that's where I saw that weird whack-a-mole style punching game in the last post i made in this thread

oh yeah I saw that! Probably would have been more fun than the loving armadillos

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Galloping Ghost is a bucket list place to visit for me.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

one of the best of all time

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

barnold posted:

one of the best of all time
Played a ton of this and Star Trek The Next Generation as a kid. There was also an Elvira machine, I don't remember if it was good but Elvira kicks rear end.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im getting mad thinking about your grubby hands all over that elvira machine

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Played a ton of this and Star Trek The Next Generation as a kid. There was also an Elvira machine, I don't remember if it was good but Elvira kicks rear end.

I’m pretty sure I’ve played the Elvira machine and it was good. The Addams Family one kicked rear end and a pizza place in my hometown had Attack From Mars which was always fun

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

im getting mad thinking about your grubby hands all over that elvira machine
:grin:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’m pretty sure I’ve played the Elvira machine and it was good. The Addams Family one kicked rear end and a pizza place in my hometown had Attack From Mars which was always fun
Addams Family is a famously hard table but it also rules for sure

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

:grin:

I’m dogshit at any pinball table but I still like playing it. I’m also easily wowed by (literal) bells and whistles

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’m dogshit at any pinball table but I still like playing it. I’m also easily wowed by (literal) bells and whistles

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

attack from mars and medieval madness are definitely my favourite tables to play

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

i havn't seen one since i was a kid but it's the most effective attact mode i can remember

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
addams family is legendary. judge dredd's Super Game™ where you start with a six ball multiball is probably one of the best 90s pinball gimmicks ever

need to take a trip soon so i can get back on the career mode for this game. nissan skyline gtr ftw

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

barnold posted:

addams family is legendary. judge dredd's Super Game™ where you start with a six ball multiball is probably one of the best 90s pinball gimmicks ever

need to take a trip soon so i can get back on the career mode for this game. nissan skyline gtr ftw

*sees 1 inch of a ddr pad* Yep that looks like I want to say DDR MAX (6th mix) or possibly an import DDR 3rd Mix +2nd Korean SSS special

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

*sees 1 inch of a ddr pad* Yep that looks like I want to say DDR MAX (6th mix) or possibly an import DDR 3rd Mix +2nd Korean SSS special

Impressively round gut on the guy behind it

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

does Galloping Ghost have a Hercules table? i've only ever seen it once at a place on the boardwalk at Seaside and it's wild playing a giant pinball table where the ball is the size of a billiard ball

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

there's a barcade near me in Chicago that's actually good and run by people who love video games (Logan Arcade). they have an Addams Family table, an Elvira table, a badass Centigrade 37 table (super old school table, it owns), a Ghostbusters table set into an insane mode called "Are you a god?" where it just keeps releasing balls ("catch 100 ghosts" - video of how this works below) Ice Cold Beer, a tabletop Playchoice 10, a tabletop Arkanoid, Turtles in Time, X-Men, Simpsons and tons of other good classic games. and good beers.

if anyone is ever on the north side of Chicago i highly recommend checking this place out.

https://loganarcade.com/games/?v=list

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7NH7Wv8wXY

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

galloping ghost, logan, funspot, the holy trinity. funspot is worth the trip to the middle of nowhere because you can play keith apicary's neo-geo and also this masterpiece. three crts bitch

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tmfc posted:

there's a barcade near me in Chicago that's actually good and run by people who love video games (Logan Arcade). they have an Addams Family table, an Elvira table, a badass Centigrade 37 table (super old school table, it owns), a Ghostbusters table set into an insane mode called "Are you a god?" where it just keeps releasing balls ("catch 100 ghosts" - video of how this works below) Ice Cold Beer, a tabletop Playchoice 10, a tabletop Arkanoid, Turtles in Time, X-Men, Simpsons and tons of other good classic games. and good beers.

if anyone is ever on the north side of Chicago i highly recommend checking this place out.

https://loganarcade.com/games/?v=list

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7NH7Wv8wXY

uhh i think i live within like five blocks of you lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Fungah! posted:

lol we've probably seen each other there without realizing it

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Chicago Impmeet 2023...?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

reading a post then looking at my girlfriend and coming to a sudden realisation that ive always lived in the imp loft

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

reading a post then looking at my girlfriend and coming to a sudden realisation that ive always lived in the imp loft

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Scared Stiff is awesome, probably my favorite machine

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Thinking about the guy who made pervert pinball tables again.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Yestercades in Red Bank NJ is a great arcade if you’re ever in the area.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

lets go