Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

Also, I still stand by my suggestion of some "TRD Off Road" stickers.

US $22.05 51% Off | for TRD PRO/OFF ROAD/BRO/SPORT Door Emblem Sticker Badge Fits Tacoma 2pc
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtnDyMb

US $6.00 | TRD 3D Badge Logo Emblem Decal For Toyota Off-road 4RUNNER Tundra rav4 tacoma Yaris Modified Labeling TRDOFFROAD Car Stickers
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOZejXd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Darchangel posted:

I further suggest that it be "TuRD Off Road"

I volunteered to cut a vinyl U to do that on my boss’s Tacoma but he didn’t have a sense of humor about his precious truck

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

STR posted:

So I wound up with a cop car.

Sounds cool, what kind of cop car?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

builds character posted:

That sounds great. Have you tried any of the battery powered heated gear? I have the m12 hoodie and it keeps me pretty toasty down to 50 just sitting in the wind (or much lower moving at all) by itself.

I’m pretty sure you just helped me with the perfect Christmas present for my gf