Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kinkouin
Nov 7, 2014
Having seen this thing up close, can confirm that it has a nice patina of scratches that has strengthened it's outer shell from any further scratching :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kinkouin
Nov 7, 2014

ryanrs posted:

Yeah, I didn't realize it was an actual asbestos mine until after the fact. I doubt I'll be going back to the area. I was scouting for hunting spots, but the serpentine habitat doesn't have much game. I saw some quail, but that was it.

Either way, hope you somehow cleaned the Sienna off somehow in case any lingering dust.

Better not to gently caress around with your chances with asbestos :smith:

kinkouin
Nov 7, 2014
I can just see the reactions when you drive up and other folks on the trail are just confused even further... :laffo: