Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

edogawa rando posted:

Huh, I wonder what ever happened to this fuckwit.

Making an onlyfans when your core demo is bigots probably didn't end well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

edogawa rando posted:

Huh, I wonder what ever happened to this fuckwit.

Retreated to OnlyFans and now all her wrestling stuff is behind a paywall.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
stephen p new is who you hire when you need to sue an outlaw mud show

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
Stephen knew what? What did he know ???

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Stephen Pnew

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

I prefer Stephen PN News.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Pnewtis

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

stephen P U

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
*said with zero understanding or desire to understand the situation* how about this: stephen penis

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

hell yeah dude

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

wait, what did PN News do?

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

little munchkin posted:

*said with zero understanding or desire to understand the situation* how about this: stephen penis

Working stiff itt

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

little munchkin posted:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

You guys are being really mean to Stephen Pnurtis

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if he came off a space craft he'd be Steven P'nuti.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/anjan_pn/status/1737383486930239959

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

👀👀👀

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
What's Sam Raimi doing there?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

What happened to his South Park knockoff thumbnails

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

lmao cm punk is a dumb dummy

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

ARMBAR A COP posted:

lmao cm punk is a dumb dummy

Yeah.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tony khan almost approached jim cornette to re-open smoky mountain wrestling in early 2018. the first big feud would have been cm punk vs dirty white boy. but then the big ring of honor promoted show started coming together

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
As you might expect Jim Cornette has awful takes about this, questioning if this can really be called sex trafficking and cracking jokes.

https://twitter.com/AEW_Blog/status/1751260860834582599

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Feels like time to close this thread.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

You'd think that but then another epic rereg Cornette guy will still show up, best to keep the quarantine

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I am surprisingly unsurprised that Jim cornette has so much disbelief in his voice, that he basically is saying directly that she’s a liar the entire time he is reading the wsj article

I am more surprised that I am not surprised by cornette being a scumfuck, I actually didn’t think he was quite this bad and yet

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

rotinaj posted:

I am surprisingly unsurprised that Jim cornette has so much disbelief in his voice, that he basically is saying directly that she’s a liar the entire time he is reading the wsj article

I am more surprised that I am not surprised by cornette being a scumfuck, I actually didn’t think he was quite this bad and yet

Cornette's been spiraling hard since the cohost before Last left - because he was Islamophobic, I believe - and Last is just enabling him even if on the podcast itself he's playing the Monsoon "Oh will you be serious, Heenan!" role.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Dawgstar posted:

Cornette's been spiraling hard since the cohost before Last left - because he was Islamophobic, I believe - and Last is just enabling him even if on the podcast itself he's playing the Monsoon "Oh will you be serious, Heenan!" role.

Sounds like elder abuse to me

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Dawgstar posted:

I forget her name and she wishes to be consigned to anonymity either way but it was a whole bunch of crazy going on. The cohost didn't watch wrestling regularly, wasn't interested in modern products and really wasn't engaged in anything business related. Her whole job was to be aghast at the crazy wrestle man. Which she did quite well until he started in on the whole islamaphobia thing.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

coconono posted:

I forget her name and she wishes to be consigned to anonymity either way but it was a whole bunch of crazy going on. The cohost didn't watch wrestling regularly, wasn't interested in modern products and really wasn't engaged in anything business related. Her whole job was to be aghast at the crazy wrestle man. Which she did quite well until he started in on the whole islamaphobia thing.

It's probably it's worth repeating that his views don't come precisely out of nowhere which you could learn if you watched Cornette's "promo" response after 9/11 on OVW which also featured a young "The Prototype" John Felix Anthony Cena standing off to the side looking deeply embarrassed, not knowing one day he would announce to the WWE Universe that Bin-Laden had been consequenced to a permanent end.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
9/11 was a work, jack

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

9/11 was a work, jack

Cheap heat for the Al Qaeda stable

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Dawgstar posted:

It's probably it's worth repeating that his views don't come precisely out of nowhere which you could learn if you watched Cornette's "promo" response after 9/11 on OVW which also featured a young "The Prototype" John Felix Anthony Cena standing off to the side looking deeply embarrassed, not knowing one day he would announce to the WWE Universe that Bin-Laden had been consequenced to a permanent end.

No one actually watched OVW though we just lied and said we did to impress people on message boards.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Serperoth posted:

Building 7 went into business for itself, though

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Remember when they wanted to reveal that Mustafa Ali did 9/11 in the bygone era of like, 2022

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

C. Everett Koop posted:

Building 7 went into business for itself, though

Flight 93 said, "That creative doesn't work for me brother"

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Serperoth posted:

Cheap heat can’t melt steel beams.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jim Cornette nussy stink like dead animals

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
can someone explain why jim cornette ended his friendship with dave meltzer and wants him dead. i assume it has something to do with AEW and the star system but i want to know the lore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

can someone explain why jim cornette ended his friendship with dave meltzer and wants him dead. i assume it has something to do with AEW and the star system but i want to know the lore

Probably the same reason he ended his friendship with Brian Zane i.e. because he has a conflicting opinion on wrestling. Zane's video response to being blocked by Cornette was quite fun too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7mpZkmd8w