Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Cornfans sure have a type, drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
Sounds like somebody should have grabbed a banana for breakfast

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Jizz lane of yospos

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HktV2yGtLv8

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Vince should release the corny banana tape. I'm sure he has it.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

cue up the audio clip of Cornette calling muslims cave people. Boy that sure is progressive.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
cornie has the mindset of a teenager that discovered atheism for the first time but he's a 62 year old man

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Goblin Queen posted:

Sounds like somebody should have grabbed a banana for breakfast

They did. It's mushy now and they have to go home to change.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

coconono posted:

cue up the audio clip of Cornette calling muslims cave people. Boy that sure is progressive.

As is calling a wrestler you dislike a homosexual and a pedophile for the crime of not being a cracker rear end honky shitkicker toxic masculinity dude like cornette

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I thought it was the ring announcer he called a pedophile. Either way, it’s funny when he goes “gee golly, I don’t know why they don’t like me”

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

coconono posted:

I thought it was the ring announcer he called a pedophile. Either way, it’s funny when he goes “gee golly, I don’t know why they don’t like me”

He has called Kenny everything under the sun for the crime of not being the sort of person cornette personally likes and approves of

Evidence for these claims has ranged from him obviously being in a relationship with Riho to obviously being in a relationship with hikaru shida to obviously being in a relationship with kota ibushi to obviously being in a relationship with Tony khan

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
He's definitely called Kenny Omega a pedophile before for wrestling "Japanese Schoolgirls"

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Drakkel posted:

He's definitely called Kenny Omega a pedophile before for wrestling "Japanese Schoolgirls"

Oh yes, he was obviously in a relationship with Haruka, forgot about that too

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

rotinaj posted:

obviously being in a relationship with kota ibushi

Even a broken corn is right twice a day I guess

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

my kink is also using my position as head of ovw to force students to gently caress my wife infront of me dont get judgy with me now

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I wasn't kink shaming Jim one of my friends used to do that with her clients and the banana guy is one of her best stories. (Was not Jim Cornette, sorry.) It's actually really cool he kept the video like an idiot and helped his ex wife in the divorce.

https://twitter.com/NotThatTomGreen/status/1773506635090067684

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
gently caress yeah bring corny to raw and have him manage punk

Accelerationism hell yeah

Edit: punk w cornette vs Roman w heyman in the ultimate challenge of poo poo I will not watch

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
his hatred for kenny omega is very funny in just how insane it is because kenny omega's crimes are disrespecting the business by doing some goofy poo poo when he was an arrogant heel in japan and lying to cornette to go to a rewards show and the lying part is suspect because kenny was actually injured

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Always forget Jim named his dog Harley Quinn.

What a loving geek.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
The Riho poo poo is even stupider when you consider the infamous match was basically him hearing that a kid got upset at a DDT show and he was like “OK, how can we make it up to her?”

Nobody, not even Cornette, criticised Triple H for “ruining the business” when he got pinned by that kid with terminal cancer just days before Mania XXX.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
after the plane ride from hell episode of Dark SIde of the Ring, Jim worked his way through multiple mental hoops to try and justify ric flair's behavior and finally decided on he was old so he wasn't attractive to the young women anymore

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

TinTower posted:

The Riho poo poo is even stupider when you consider the infamous match was basically him hearing that a kid got upset at a DDT show and he was like “OK, how can we make it up to her?”

Nobody, not even Cornette, criticised Triple H for “ruining the business” when he got pinned by that kid with terminal cancer just days before Mania XXX.

Hunter only jobbed that day because getting his best friends former tag team partner was gonna bury the kid before long

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

TinTower posted:

Conner needed to pay his dues, brother

Had a rocket strapped to him too early and he made the boys in back mad, that’s why they didn’t bring him back for a second run

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

his hatred for kenny omega is very funny in just how insane it is because kenny omega's crimes are disrespecting the business by doing some goofy poo poo when he was an arrogant heel in japan and lying to cornette to go to a rewards show and the lying part is suspect because kenny was actually injured

I also liked that one of Cornette's 'insults' to Kenny is 'Kenny Olivier' because he only acts at wrestling but Sir Lawrence Oliver is universally regarded as a brilliant actor so...

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
if cornie were back stage during the curtain call he might have pulled a gun out and shot nash, hall, and HHH lol

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

if cornie were back stage during the curtain call he might have pulled a gun out and shot nash, hall, and HHH lol

That would require Jim cornette to back up the claims he makes

That dog has a lot of bark and I am extremely doubtful about the amount of bite

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
I thought Cornette was on the Dark Side of the Ring episode on the Montreal Screwjob and tried to say he thought it up.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Goblin Queen posted:

I thought Cornette was on the Dark Side of the Ring episode on the Montreal Screwjob and tried to say he thought it up.

he probably did lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
dave backed it up because cornie was asking if anyone suspected he was behind it back when it happened. its very funny cornie killed kayfabe in his own hubris

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Dawgstar posted:

I also liked that one of Cornette's 'insults' to Kenny is 'Kenny Olivier' because he only acts at wrestling but Sir Lawrence Oliver is universally regarded as a brilliant actor so...

its because Kenny is queer and Jim hates that about him, the goal is painting Kenny as a limpwrist, classic southern dipshit homophobia.

anyway remember when Jim threw a massive tantrum because Brian the dog from family guy got killed on family guy.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
worked by family guy lol

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

and yet brian is back on family guy now...

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

worked by family guy lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

:dudsmile:

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Cornette getting worked by Brian Griffin is the second funniest thing to come from wrestling Twitter. The funniest is Brian Alvarez ordering apple juice.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

its because Kenny is queer and Jim hates that about him, the goal is painting Kenny as a limpwrist, classic southern dipshit homophobia.

anyway remember when Jim threw a massive tantrum because Brian the dog from family guy got killed on family guy.

Um excuse me didn’t he throw such a big tanty that they felt they just had to bring Brian the dog back to make the honky rear end honky on the internet happy

I have it on good authority that jimothy cornette has that kind of stroke around these parts

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
cornie started working in the business as a loud mouthed teenager and it stunted his mental growth he is forever a stupid teenager. too much wrestling hosed him up... many such cases

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Mar 29, 2024

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Nevermind the time Jim’s carnie buddy brought Cornette’s unclaimed biracial son on the podcast. Even as a gag that was a wooooof one.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Cornette getting worked by Brian Griffin is the second funniest thing to come from wrestling Twitter. The funniest is Brian Alvarez ordering apple juice.

Wait what's the apple juice story?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Elephant Ambush posted:

Wait what's the apple juice story?

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/87410769448271873?lang=en

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/769382323087286272?t=VT9l-nPC_V3bBDQoWirvHw&s=19

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1695715451714576716?t=TM-vXeZ4Km46ZObTbfpEOg&s=19