Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

Pylons posted:

Also she would've legitimately hurt her eardrums probably.

This was my thought, must have been incredibly loud as it was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

The Hausu Usher posted:

So I'm not supposed to take some heart from his stories and thoughts around Jay Briscoe - a guy who died less than a week ago taking his kids to cheerleading practice - because he once did a OTT comedy bit about OC?

I think the point he was going for is that it is tremendously garbage to say a wrestler should die because you don't like how they wrestle. He also says incredibly hateful things about women and LGBTQ people regularly.

These things seem to indicate he only cares about some people, which is actually pretty human, but also incredible disheartening

Also you can have feelings and emotions and care but still be a lovely person 99% of the time

Basically

And

https://twitter.com/dril/status/831805955402776576?t=7lIHjnensnD8-faSVEWAHA&s=19

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

In reality you can only win the belt while listening to the Mountain Goats

Brilliant idea, actually