Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Eat My Fuc posted:

I did this for you.

Cornette begins by gleefully announcing he's "done it again!', brags about trending on twitter which I doubt is true. He says he wants to have the most people ever blocked on twitter, he stammers "because..it's fun." He is really pathetic. He says Miro threatened him with "either physical or sexual assault, i'm not sure". He spends a lot of time talking about Hannah Barbara cartoons. He uses the term "cum dumpster" then immediately says his head is "not in the gutter" like others. He keeps calling Penelope "Slut". Alright I made it 8 minutes I can't do it anymore.

Went ahead and reported the video for hate speech

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Lamuella posted:

iirc Ric Flair once told Mick Foley to his face that everything he did in the ring was garbage and he'd be in a wheelchair by the time he was thirty.

Well Ric flair is stuck doing commercials for auto repair scammers and Mick is Santa Claus, so I think I know who the real winner is

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I can't wait for Corny to die, then rise from the grave madder than hell after AEW give him a 10 bell salute to open dynamite.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
JR loves Spooktacular matches

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Jim Cornett should manage to eat poo poo and die

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I feel like AEW doing the in memory thing for Jim would piss his ghost off.

That makes it even better.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
"They say All men are created equal, but you Look at Hook, and you look at Alex Marvez and you know that's not true."

Poppa Pump - December, 2021

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Nothing too sweet about it

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
The Mummy ride is the best ride at Universal Studios, Orlando Florida. The best show is AEW Dark.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Stavros could eat Cornett alive.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Destroy My Sweater posted:

"how about instead of roman reigns it's 'blow-man gay-ns' and he's also chinese"

Hell yeah

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Corny said WHAT!?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

BrigadierSensible posted:

I am quoting this post just to say that I like Ethan Page and think he is both personable and handsome.

Also a fine performer. I would love for him to get a championship, but he is most likely better served in the midcard.

Ethan Page has logged in, and buried himself just enough to make us think this isn't his account.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Corny fell off

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
See attached

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

MassRafTer posted:

Can someone explain who the guy in the photo is and his point of interest to the thread? Is that Brian Last?

That is real Jim Cornette, the guy you see and hear on YouTube is an actor

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Looks like an epic rereg guy is getting upset that people don't like Jim Crontet in the thread about making fun of Corny

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Seams posted:

why are there 100 new posts in the cornhole thread

Jim Cornett called in to Bubba the Love Sponge brother

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Booker T still would have lost for being the wrong color or whatever HHH said

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007