Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

all of the people with those opinions are racist and sexist, and that's why they say other more questionable and hosed up things. When i see them i go like this: "I'd take a poo poo on that guy!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

she was intentionally killing the business

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you are a dumb rear end who looks into those tweets you can see that she tries to highlight some reasons why her uploading of huge chunks of aew content while talking over it is "fair use." but if you go to the website where she got that information, the very next lines on that site explain exactly why what she did was not fair use. exactly the next lines, separated by a paragraph break. Goodbye

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm sorry. i'm being too off topic. it won't happen again in the Corn hole

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Mar 12, 2021

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

he is not responsible for even 0.1% as much harm as rush loving limbaugh and at the very least claims to support policies that would be objectively good

kewl!

https://twitter.com/FiendWWE/status/1370847790281101317

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

does it mean anything if i didn't have to refollow her account when it was reactivated or does that just automatically happen when you go visit the page. please say because there are only 100 foller-ers. Am I special in some way

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Okay.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it would be weird and bad if somebody went to bat for that artist one day

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://twitter.com/frankiemacd/status/1384758412244930562

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you can tell that post is true because of the use of the word "tremendous"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

earlier on in this thread, i noted the word "tremendous" being used. i just want to clarify that raven's vocabulary is 5 to 10 percent the word "tremendous" and anyone watching him talk at length would likely pick that word up subconsciously and use it later on, or else use it on purpose as a way to stick their big tongue out toward raven and anyone who knew of raven's ways. not that it is a rare word, but that it is the raven word.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when he used to do rf video shoots cornette said the fans don't know what chef's salty chocolate balls really means

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://twitter.com/mongo_ebooks/status/1394675067070656515

funny

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it certainly doesn't count as beating anybody's rear end. who has he whooped?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kind of a weird guy to throw in there

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's funny to imagine the above posts as something you heard irl. What would you do?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYCuxVVLmDo

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Gonzo McFee posted:

What the gently caress did he think was happening?

he thought it was likely to be different from what he personally witnessed or heard about happening to slightly older children w/ the guys he rode and hung out with

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

based on how pedophiles act at all times in situations where they are caught and the story gets out, their process seems to be about hiding things and being as secretive as humanly possible and that's because other adults immediately know what's up when a big middle-aged man is waving kids that bystanders know are complete strangers into his car, etc. cornette wasn't manipulated into believing otherwise. grizzly simply knew his spots, his boys, his hangouts, his territory, due to his fame and so on. If you really must disagree then it should be an injustice that you ignore this time

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't read my post above. it's too rude. simply look at this

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

do you suppose that guy will have a grudge against jim cornette now

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he's going to prison for a little while the next time he does anything. don't worry too much my bubby

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what if cornette walks out at the ppv just like hulk hogan at bash at the beach. the ref is out cold and it's the bucks vs FTR for the tag team titles. he's got his sights set on hitting those mud show cosplayers in the head. but he takes a big swing and clocks dash harwood in the noggin. the ref wakes up to count the pinfall and cornette and the young bucks celebrate as the biggest heels in history. just kidding. jim cornette go to prison for attempted murder and whatever the charge is for intimidating employees to have sex with someone else. god bless you posters

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

actually his invasion plan was 3 hours long and the youtube video everyone talks about only showed the culminations of all the booking. you have to watch the full dvd now if you've ever talked about it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

drat. nick gage will do absolutely anything at any time. isn't that hosed up and bad? do not watch aew next week at all costs. something hosed up is going to happen, guaranteed.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how about Hall and Oates "Johnny Gore and the "C" Eaters"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's supposed to be half a million per show, being said. that's what bahamut meant. king of the dragons and all espers, eidolons, guardian forces and more

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cornette has/had a hidden professional jealousy and dislike of the rock n roll express ever since he was young that he would be happy to pin on them enjoying current wrestling.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he didn't win the green royaliest rumble belt, and he never will

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i pooped on jimcorn.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Lissencephaly is no appropriate insult or laughing matter.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the heat if jon moxley apologized would be off the blarts. (charts)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

finish it out. who else is out there? establish the triumvirate of triumvirates

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he says he wants to be superkick headbutted by the most successful referee in the business. he wants it to be a superkick and a headbutt at the same time, and his little minion co-host keeps freaking out saying that's impossible but corny's just explaining his drat head off. and saying he's going to kill the minion. he's pissed at that guy.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wait a minute

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

did he run off the great brian last or somebody before then?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i was hoping he had managed to run off that hosed up little goblin i mentioned and found somebody even more hosed up and nasty

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i thought justin roberts was a pedophile. anyway that stuff basically calling japanese women children was awful tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

http://www.c-o-r-n.net/