Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

MotU posted:

I sighed as I unsheated my Louisville Slugger

Nothing personnel, Jim

teleports behind u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Mulaney Power Move posted:

well now the muslim rant probably definitely fits the criteria for hate speech. you also left out the n word stuff. the penelope ford stuff? not so much.

yikes bud

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Nick Jr. Face posted:

If he was arrested he was only detained for a short time because he spent the following day tweeting and retweeting how not-owned he is

I mean he didn't actually do much. He jumped the barricade, yelled a bit, and was instantly owned by Justin Roberts. Bonding out he'd be on the street in a couple hours. Assuming he doesn't have priors (which isn't a safe assumption) he'll prolly only get community service, maybe probation or a short stint in min tier pen.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

imagine thinking that robbing a bank is bad, like you think about a guy taking money from a bank and it just makes you super mad

lmao

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

DeathChicken posted:

Apparently his goal was to gamble until he lost it all, he didn't even want what he stole

he knew he had, at best, a couple weeks till they ran him down, if he hadn't spent it by then he would have lost it all anyway

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

the most important thing there is to know about Cornette is that when Brian the dog died on Family Guy corny got mega upset and like wrote long screeds about how horrible it was, then when Family Guy brought Brian back corny smugly proclaimed that it was because he got mad on the internet. this story tells anyone everything they need to know about Jim Cornette in a single paragraph

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

coconono posted:

ok does he not know how much emergency room people love calm people covered in blood and foreign matter? The emergency room called Eric Ryan to thank him for letting them get the pop cans out of his back.

Yeah I have an uncle who's an ER surgeon and by his accounts as long as your calm, not extremely on drugs/mentally ill then you're the best person he'll treat all day regardless of what's wrong with you.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

same

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

you'd think he'd course change at this point just based on raw carny instinct, but no, he's so far gone that he's just gonna piledrive himself into the ground.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Disco is a jobber in and out of the ring. He will job forever, mediocre and broke.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

The_Rob posted:

Legit if he wasn’t a moron he could work GCW and so many indies and would be making a good living with a fun comedy gimmick.

He actually couldn't do any of those things because he legit just sucks at wrestling.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Why does one of these freaks surface every few months like an awakened sleeper agent

it's like The Manchurian Candidate except instead for forcing someone to start Just Asking Questions™️

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

this forum inspires the weirdest meltdowns lmao

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Sex Farm posted:

What even is the point of this thread really. Can't there just be a "post corny get probed" rule

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Was it Cornette's or some other long dead mud show that had the volcano man with lava powers?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

somebody gonna find out that Tony's got a lot more fuckin money than Jim Crockett did

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Drakkel posted:

What does he even expect there'd be in Discovery? Does he think this would be the moment the veil lifts and reveals AEW is all just paper mache and strings?

it's simple, he doesn't know what discovery is

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Hoss Corncave posted:

I'll always remember his OVW post 9/11 rant with all the wrestlers around him and a young John Cena trying to look tough but visibly getting more and more uncomfortable with what was being said.

John Cena had no problem doing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYDsVN17OPo

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

kk forgot the one true rule above all others in tony khan's aew: "Posting Is Real Life"

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

corny is probably in the top 2% most progressive men in his age bracket from his part of the world

yeah they fuckin suck lmao

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

cuck man punk

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Dawgstar posted:

I also liked that one of Cornette's 'insults' to Kenny is 'Kenny Olivier' because he only acts at wrestling but Sir Lawrence Oliver is universally regarded as a brilliant actor so...

its because Kenny is queer and Jim hates that about him, the goal is painting Kenny as a limpwrist, classic southern dipshit homophobia.

anyway remember when Jim threw a massive tantrum because Brian the dog from family guy got killed on family guy.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

worked by family guy lol

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Majinfoose posted:

I don’t like juice. No heat with orange juice, no heat with grape/pineapple/cranberry/prune/cranapple. But apple juice piss me off for many years.

"I don't like juice except:" *proceeds to name 50 juices*

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

uh...huh.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU