Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Remember when Jim cornette booked the invasion and his wrestlemania main event was terry funk breaking the streak. lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Hell yeah Lesnar v Bigelow main event of the century

e: thinking on it wasn't his plan to get Lesnar over just 'let him hurt guys for real every week and everyone would apparently just be fine with that'

the sex ghost fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Jan 24, 2023

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

Thread is good, only thing I'd change about it is expanding it to all the old fuckers with Podcasts. I need updates from Russo, Bischoff, Road Dogg and basically anyone who's upset that they've been shown up by an E-Fed booker. If you booked in TNA and have the gall to criticize anyone, I want one convenient thread to dunk on you in.

Listened to every old guy podcast and turns out they personally were responsible for all good things, and not responsible for any bad things

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Struggling to picture what a fat uncle phil would look like

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

jim then calls the rock bald

facts