Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost
Cornette has coasted on the indy cred reputation of SMW (that in hindsight looks to have been ill deserved), and his association with the old school NWA, which I don't think he ever had any significant role in booking? He has had high profile shots with the WWF, ROH and TNA and done gently caress all of note with any of them. By any metric he is far less successful as a booker than Vince Russo, yet he still has these fanboys clamouring to fight for his honour. How??? Were these people cryogenically frozen in 1994?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost
...did Corny just get worked by Matt's on screen character?

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost

RealFoxy posted:

When he was trying to "work" the smarks with Kenny & The Bucks to make money, but Cornette was saying personal stuff about them they weren't comfortable with and told him to gently caress off.

It reminds me of the Shane Douglas - Ric Flair situation where Cornette felt safe bashing Omega and the Bucks because he didn't think they would ever have enough sway to get back at him and when they started really making waves was when he had an "oh poo poo" moment and tried to backpedal by claiming to have been working an angle the whole time.

Do the Dark Side of the Ring guys know just how much of a piece of poo poo Cornette is and if not is there anyone on here close enough to them (not looking at anyone in particular) who could bring this stuff to their attention?

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost

Mulaney Power Move posted:

just bump the girls match

Sounds like someone hasn't acknowledged the new tribal chief yet.

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost
https://twitter.com/bio_bucks/status/1450643640745742336

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost

TheKingslayer posted:

You nailed what really bugs me about Jim's bullshit. He's as far from some kind of manly man as you can get and he's trying to gatekeep what being masculine is like any of that matters in this day and age.

He's a beef simp.

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost
https://twitter.com/TheEmilJay/status/1514744309270171658

Has anyone ventured into the Cornzone long enough to find out what dribbled out of his brain hole?

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost

MassRafTer posted:

That she is the one filing AEW's takedown notices against anti-AEW accounts and because of this cost one anti-AEW troll his job. Their evidence is that AEW started listing Don Stevens as their DMCA agent and they could not find a Don Stevens by seeing if Don.stevens and donald.stevens @ aew.com existed as email, and that the number listed is the Jaguars office.

Don't forget that it is ILLEGAL for a company to have more than one person responsible for filing takedown notices and AEW's have emanated from MULTIPLE different email addresses!

The conspiracy runs deep my friends. Thank god some brave redditors have put their lives and careers at risk to shed light on it. May god have mercy on their souls, because Tony Khan's guns for hire won't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost

The Hausu Usher posted:

...but the message was bracketed about experiences on social media not being great and saying not to harass anybody.

Cornette reserves the right to rant, criticise and mock anyone involved in the profession

What am I going to do, just get on somebody's couch and grind my feet like it's something to do?

Yeah I remember grinding my feet on Eddie Murphy's couch.