Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Yum!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Why is he tweeting from the bored ape yacht club account?? Is Eugine trying to scam crypto

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

He's scamming crypto

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Kvlt! posted:

did he ever have a kayfabe explanation for bringing a tennis racket (literally the stupidest weapon/prop of all time) to the ring

tennis racket is less stupid than a sword or a large hammer you cant use like a normal person without killing your opponent so you have to do some extrordinarily weird hit that makes no sense. I dont even remember ever seeing him smash the racket over someones head leaving it around their neck. You can also go racket akimbo and really lay into someone. it can even be an electric racket or barbwire. The more i type the more i think the tennis racket was wasted by old JC. Someone needs to reclaim that from him.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Alaois posted:

i thought he would literally just carry around an empty tennis racket bag and hit people with that

thats even lamer. Am i alone on this tennis racket coolness?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Fujinami is the goat vote for him in the WON hall of fame

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

i thought you had lost it Lid

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

my kink is also using my position as head of ovw to force students to gently caress my wife infront of me dont get judgy with me now

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

russo wins the thumbnail war

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

loving smithers cornette

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

is that pig pen cornette beside SpongeBob Cornette?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Thumbnails are getting absurd

this should be on every page

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

who tf is that?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

does anyone have the video of cornie where talks about how he would have booked the wcw invasion that was even worse than what vince did?

i wanted to see terry funk vs the undertaker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

mastershake and frylock got some rough post ATHF work