Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

if you mean Ta-Gar I think that was the CWA? It was definitely a Memphis promotion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

I love how much that quote is structured basically the same way people complain about wrestling now

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

The thing that keeps getting me about the idea is why would the Rock care about being called the Tribal Chief

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

If Cheetah is actually Cheeta it is like a Silent Generation rear end reference.

Also important to note that including the cotton swab was also extremely not racist and coincidental.

okay legit what's the deal with the q-tip?

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Is there a point to this bit?

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Irish, weirdly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

TheKingslayer posted:

Jim Cornette is a piece of poo poo bitch baby moron for many reasons. But maybe the most disgraceful thing about him is thinking the Bashams were money.

It's really funny that Cornette has been able to get away with positioning himself as someone who really understands wrestling considering his career as a booker is basically a laundry list of dogshit ideas that didn't work