Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Raeg posted:

I love the parade of pro-workplace assault fans. Just people who think that's a rad time.

They literally refuse to believe that Punk attacked anyone, and they all believe the conspiracy that the Elite told all the newsletters that Punk attacked people because Cornette doesn't like "flippy guys"

Absolutely delusional tribalist cult

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/JasonGfromSAT/status/1699033902411661822?t=v6BFzrGCFP5rHxI3hByIpQ&s=19

This just exposes it all really. They don't even care if he's right or not. They're just children who think making other people upset is fun

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
lmao

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Giulia won 3 loving belts including the top title in Stardom during the evaluation period (and still has two of those belts) and has put on banger after banger all year

I know Cornette intentionally says inflammatory poo poo because he can't get a real job but it's just so comical how wrong he is all the time

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Cornette getting worked by Brian Griffin is the second funniest thing to come from wrestling Twitter. The funniest is Brian Alvarez ordering apple juice.

Wait what's the apple juice story?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
lmao

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

a dumb moron posted:

He absolutely is on tape saying the n word and calling someone an n word.

Just gonna post this again

After New Jack died a bunch of people were posting shoot interviews that he did. In one of them someone asked him who the most racist guy in wrestling was and the first name out of his mouth was Jim Cornette

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
It's me, a totally black person who is absolutely not white. I speak for all black people, including New Jack, when I say that Cornette is not racist. Y'all