Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

9/11 was a work, jack

Cheap heat for the Al Qaeda stable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

rotinaj posted:

obviously being in a relationship with kota ibushi

Even a broken corn is right twice a day I guess

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

FullMetalJackoff posted:

Hence his other pet name for kenny: "twinkle toes." Tired old homophobia with the plausible deniability of "nuh uh! it's because everything he does is light and fairy I mean airy!"

For some reason that slimy "nuh uh!" annoys me more than when it's more outright. Just call him the bundle of sticks corny, we all know you're dying to say it!

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

post hole digger posted:

Never go full cornpill

It's not even cornpill, it's just the same guy that's making GBS threads the Fed thread. Look at that rap sheet too, drat.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

VideoWitch posted:

It's really funny that Cornette has been able to get away with positioning himself as someone who really understands wrestling considering his career as a booker is basically a laundry list of dogshit ideas that didn't work

Honestly, I admire the reliability. If I had TK money I'd have lawyers get a contract that has him suggest stuff, under extreme secrecy, and then make sure to not do that stuff.

"Alright, time to see about the women's division for the pape. Jim suggested Willow refuse Nyla's challenge because if she wins she might have to defend in Oklahoma... I think we have a title match ready!"

VV I wasn't watching at that time but I've read about that godawful suggestion, I didn't want to just repeat that, so I adjusted a little.

Serperoth fucked around with this message at 21:59 on May 8, 2024