Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Probably helps that he was frequently a target of rail-jumping lunatics in his hey day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Given what I assume the Cornette fan base is like I wonder how much impact he legit has on their voting habits being a Dem-endorser

https://x.com/thejimcornette/status/1721929368635654219?s=46&t=SXDOUM5lPPvZwsTORT6VFQ

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Punch McLightning posted:

decades of both siding every political issue and minimizing the rise of fascism'll do that

Cornette sucks but I would refer you to my last post in this thread to point out he does not ‘both sides’ every political issue he is pretty firmly on one side in terms of American electoral politics.

Edit: this post misunderstood which ‘show’ was being referred to.

0konner fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Nov 16, 2023

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Ahhhh fair then. My quote reply is withdrawn.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
So is the second Bryan tweet him responding to people dredging up the 2011 incident or did it happen again?