Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

it's clear she intended to get flagged if you watch the videos in question bc they're just full segments of the show with half-assed anti-copyright detection editing done to them. her other videos that are just as negative use shorter clips and didn't get flagged. ignoring my personal feelings about copyright and what should constitute fair use, it's clearly beyond what has become Common Sense Fair Use on youtube, and she absolutely knew that given that she went to the effort to edit the clips in an attempt to circumvent content ID.

that said, tony should not have responded to her on twitter. beyond emboldening her and drawing in the fair use crusaders who have no connection to wrestling, you're just drawing attention to an extremely toxic voice that will likely benefit from Being Cancelled by a Billionaire or whatever narrative they're going to construct. i know to a certain degree the system requires you to put effort into protecting your copyright and they are beholden to some degree to TNT, so just flag it and ignore her. if you have to address it, do it generally instead of targeting a specific person and being passive aggressive

What you may be ignoring is how one person can be both Extremely Terminally Online and also a Billionaire Scion and *also* Right Sometimes because let me tell you if I was TK I'd be going full Mamie White on this terf bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I got three mineshafts up this holler

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Critical posted:

mike levy would argue ian was very drat close to murdering someone

lmao SCI 2017, which was supposed to be Tank's "retirement" weekend(he did not retire), one of the big advertised hotel events was Tank talking about "what REALLY happened" with the Mike Levy incident, and it was just the same loving side of the story those shitheads have told since the beginning

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Not sure what you guys mean, Haas hasn't got an ounce of ring rust on him

https://twitter.com/naturalbornheel/status/1371928706260856833

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I'll make fun of both I am not constrained by manmade internet laws

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

ironic Corny likes heat so much since all his wrestling memorabilia would make great kindling

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Gaz-L posted:

because theatre actors (and English people in general for some reason I've never quite understood) are stereotyped as queer.

I think it's due to the rampant sodomy in the boarding schools for the past few centuries

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

coconono posted:

having sat through 6+ hours of Raven's art of booking shoots, I can tell you that most self professed wrestling geniuses are tremendous idiots that you can boil down to 2 minutes worth of "smart" soundbytes.

shhh don't say the quiet part loud or else people may start to question Jake Roberts's "psychology"

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

the beginning and end of Jake's "ring psychology" was twirling his finger to let the crowd know it's DDT time

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

It's a pretty big house.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

davidbix posted:

I've heard it argued that Memphis probably didn't have a worse problem than any other territory so much as it's where some of the most well-known stories come from. And there's probably *some* merit to that, I'm just not sure how far itm goes.

Tennessee indies are still the epicenter of sex pests and rampant cronyism so it pans out

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I'm glad Bully is relegated to the Cornette thread since they are both named Mark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

if I catch any of you doing mob poo poo I'll sue