Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

MassRafTer posted:

I love when Dave calls Cornette a shock jock, time for him to be covered on Shocktober.

Does that make Last 'The Hole' of the show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Owen would absolutely sell OC's sweet shin music kicks like he'd been shot with a tank rifle.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

He drank six thousand Sprites, never paid me a dime.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Iamgoofball posted:

can someone tell me all the details about this cornette guy? all i know from the various poo poo i've overheard from him playing cornette's podcast really loud all day is that 1. he's transphobic and 2. he really hates someone named kenny omega

He's the angry video game nerd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDQCXdwLQR4

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Destroy My Sweater posted:

the Cornette to Cumtown pipeline

Cornette: "So, this Kenny Ome.."
Nick: "So, the next bit is adding the word 'penis' to wrestler names"
Stavros: *laughs in Stavros* Hell yeah, dude.
Cornette: "As I was saying.."
Stavros: "Hulk Penis, Ultimate Penis, Macho Penis.."
Adam: "Mr.Penis"
Nick: "Ahmed Johnson.. Penis."

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Quinton Reviews looked at that runtime and thought "well that's a bit obsessive"

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Penguin Patrol posted:

WARNING
For Immediate Public Awareness:

The end of Botchamania this week is like 6 or 7 minutes of Cornette's voice. You can safely turn off the episode when it starts.

Thanks for making GBS threads on my work.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Wrestlecrap fell off hard years ago.

But what do you expect, from the guys whose "tribute" to Ashley Massaro was the song 'T***** In The Centrefold'

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

LvK posted:

not watching this but; GET WORKED, DICKHEAD (the dickhead is Cornette not you OP)

My live reaction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qACgkwyuA-w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

its because Kenny is queer and Jim hates that about him, the goal is painting Kenny as a limpwrist, classic southern dipshit homophobia.

Hence his other pet name for kenny: "twinkle toes." Tired old homophobia with the plausible deniability of "nuh uh! it's because everything he does is light and fairy I mean airy!"