Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

the escape goat posted:

not Cornette, but some weirdos who have opinions who are just as bad-

who the hell are the guys with the “Super Fun Wrestling Time” YouTube channel? they just went off on the Daniel Garcia kicking a dude at PWG thing and featured one of my tweets about it in the video.

Maybe I’m supposed to be insulted or whatever but my reaction is mostly “drat, my profile pic is cute” after they featured it for a while lol

charge them $500 for using your tweets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Im just saying $500 because it’s not enough to chase legally but small enough if you bitch hard enough they’ll come through.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if you wanna do mob poo poo, you do it yourself. Haven't you played any of the Mafia games?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'd work with Cornette over Scientolologists. Or maybe the other way around. Either way I wouldn't really work with either because they're at best incompetent and at worst brazenly incompetent.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

You took too much corn pill house guy

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jim Cornette's opinions are best shouted from an abandoned well

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Ricky loves doing destroyers

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Mulaney Power Move posted:

can we defend his non hateful views, such as uh, ... cheeseburger towels? actually no i think he filled that with hate too i think

I had to use a cheeseburger towel because Florida doesn’t believe in plates

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Riho is a dingdang fern and even worse, a wommin so of course Jim Cornette won't shut the gently caress up about her. He's compensating.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Eric bid off is a retired sex worker

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Hopefully charging standard guild rates

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

American sports are rigged through and through

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

maybe spend less time with rapists and murderers, jimmy

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Brian Last sucks wind bagging groceries. He don’t want no soft boy smoke.

gently caress him and his dirty uncle Jimmy. I push them both in the shark tank with pocket tuna.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Cornette got dusty holes.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Stealing from Jim Cornette is a unanimous W

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

eat salads on the road. burger is death

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

History Comes Inside! posted:

Hogan is a real piece of poo poo but if you don’t still hoot and holler every time he hulks up and points at a dude you don’t even like wrestling

Inoki did it better

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Hogan was the icon of redneck midlife crisis havers everywhere for like 20 years.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

he spent like 6 months cutting promos on Donald Trump. I think they get it.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if he came off a space craft he'd be Steven P'nuti.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Dawgstar posted:

Cornette's been spiraling hard since the cohost before Last left - because he was Islamophobic, I believe - and Last is just enabling him even if on the podcast itself he's playing the Monsoon "Oh will you be serious, Heenan!" role.

I forget her name and she wishes to be consigned to anonymity either way but it was a whole bunch of crazy going on. The cohost didn't watch wrestling regularly, wasn't interested in modern products and really wasn't engaged in anything business related. Her whole job was to be aghast at the crazy wrestle man. Which she did quite well until he started in on the whole islamaphobia thing.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jim Cornette nussy stink like dead animals

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

can someone explain why jim cornette ended his friendship with dave meltzer and wants him dead. i assume it has something to do with AEW and the star system but i want to know the lore

Mostly because it drives clicks. When Cornette’s podcast operation link up with Brian Last, they went a lot more algorithm and metric oriented rather than telling racist road stories.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

his hot tub still smells like Brock Lesnar's nuts tho.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

cue up the audio clip of Cornette calling muslims cave people. Boy that sure is progressive.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I thought it was the ring announcer he called a pedophile. Either way, it’s funny when he goes “gee golly, I don’t know why they don’t like me”

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Nevermind the time Jim’s carnie buddy brought Cornette’s unclaimed biracial son on the podcast. Even as a gag that was a wooooof one.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Mumra didn't die for this poo poo

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Awww I thought the implied stalking was gonna end in a selfie in the hot tub

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Adam Pearce is also block happy and still mad about ppl bringing up the time he was on video assaulting someone during a New Year’s party

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Hoot my balls

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

TheKingslayer posted:

Jim Cornette is a piece of poo poo bitch baby moron for many reasons. But maybe the most disgraceful thing about him is thinking the Bashams were money.

Thinking Mikey Mondo would get over making rape jokes against Maria Kanellis was pretty bad.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Iirc Cornette made more money as a manager than he did backstage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Iirc the child was Ram Kaichow who is an adult now married to a god.

Meanwhile Cornette sleeps in a bed that smells like Matt Morgan’s nuts