Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

MJeff posted:

But on the bright side,

This is going to happen anyway. Because he's going to die eventually.

fingers crossed its soon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Mulaney Power Move posted:

plus he would probably just shoot you to death or run you over with his car if you did try to fight him.

he wouldn't do jack poo poo to anybody because the only weapon his has is flapping his gums

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Mulaney Power Move posted:

no he has definitely pulled guns on people and tried to run over at least one guy with his car

he's an old loving coward and he doesn't have the balls to pull the trigger

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

plus i don't think podcast money is enough to make problems go away after shooting somebody. gonna need to sell off a lot more memorabilia first

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

TheKingslayer posted:

I think someone should actually whip Jim Cornette's rear end so he actually learns a lesson in his life.

i doubt he'd learn anything but they can certainly do it anyway

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

tag yourself i'm the random can of spotted dick

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

talk about throwing stones from a glass house

can't even turn off the carny for a little while to stop emboldening the psychos

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

not surprising in the least that the cult of corncob is a bunch of cop callers

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

he might make some "out of touch" comments which :ironicat:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Iamgoofball posted:

i dont know much about wrestling, i prefer football(real football btw), but my new roommate keeps listening to this cornette guy's podcast and it's fuckin terrible

he's also got all this poo poo he put up on the wall

can someone tell me all the details about this cornette guy? all i know from the various poo poo i've overheard from him playing cornette's podcast really loud all day is that 1. he's transphobic and 2. he really hates someone named kenny omega

:ohno:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

jim cornette is a dumb old bastard!

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

weapons grade stupidity

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

unfortunately jim drank so much sprite that his brain is rotting in addition to his rear end in a top hat

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

little munchkin posted:

*said with zero understanding or desire to understand the situation* how about this: stephen penis