Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
Everybody's pro workers right until the worker in question is a millionaire landlord who assaults his coworkers, sad to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Clearly Stardom just needs to book Giulia versus a ninja turtle to get Cornette's approval.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Cornette hates Trump and is probably to the left of Biden (which isn't saying much) but he also thinks it's ok to make racist jokes because he votes the right way and people should know he doesn't REALLY think those things

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

They should just fire Kevin Kelly and add whatever they were paying him to Schiavone's salary. The guy works basically every show in multiple roles, and managed to right the ship on Collision's commentary desk.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Sounds like somebody should have grabbed a banana for breakfast

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

I thought Cornette was on the Dark Side of the Ring episode on the Montreal Screwjob and tried to say he thought it up.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Guy who covers pro wrestling for a living belatedly finds his dignity at Grand Wok

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Cavauro posted:

in 1987 to maintain kayfabe at the discount department store magic mart in danville, west virginia, cornette punched a little boy in the side of the head, then picked up the kid and lightly slapped his face as if to say "sorry i only meant to do this". as far as i know he has never talked about it on video and only ever said it was either an outright lie or a case of mistaken identity in one telephone-to-print interview for coal valley news back when it happened which you can look into if you want. he said he had never been to that magic mart in his life, only ever going to the magic marts in pikeville, kentucky and beckley, virginia. he's absolute poo poo

New EMF lore just dropped

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

cornie says the young bucks would lose to punk in a legit fight because punk has MMA training

Well there's two of them and we've all seen the results of Punk's MMA training, but sure, whatever makes the old racist happy to believe I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

I would probably err on the side of caution and just not bring up any monkeys or apes (famous or otherwise) when discussing AEW's first Black world champion, but that's just me. :)