Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Triple A posted:

1: Tyrant. He seems like the exact sort of a fella who prefers his hands do the talking, so he could use somebody who uses his mouth.

2: I second Hammertime as a finisher name. Team name, Streethawks.
Seconding these.

3. Keep them together for now and have them work with and put over some up-and-coming teams, turning them as necessary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

BTF posted:

Next time: I go on a hiring spree.
The only correct reaction to being in the black.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Well grats, it only took a week for my will to break and I bought a copy. :v: Being the masochist I am, I decided I shall immediately jump into the "Road to Glory" challenge. Or I would, if I wasn't spending my entire evening trying to figure out what kind of promotion to make. Where to put it, what its product is, and, most importantly, what its called. Leaning Wales/Britain (North America and Japan just seem too crowded), but I dunno.

Anyways, back to the LP, I agree that it'd be cool to become buddies with someone else eventually.
If you ever feel the need to talk about your progress but not in here, PSP has a TEW thread explicitly encouraging to post your results.

And if they have properly updated the rules for RTG for 2020, I gotta start one of my own.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
1. US. We're not going to make inroads anywhere in a looooong time, so "scouting" Japan isn't something we need to hurry. Instead go with the big region that has a lot going on besides USPW vs. TCW&SWF.
2. No. We're a small company and need to watch our money for now. Resist the temptation!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
C/D: Bring in a free agent as Pinn's heavy and have him flash money at APW talent to join them. Do a bit of will they/won't they and/or just rip off Harley Race putting out a bounty on Ric Flair wholesale.

A: You got absolutely the right idea there.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Maybe it's colored by me booking Yu Hashimoto as a chaos elemental in my 5SSW, but with her brawling style and charisma she could be the face of WQ2020. Higa is an odd fit, but she's good enough to make it work and it beats having her spend her best years unemployed.

I should probably look into the Women's Revolution mod one of these days just to see if it makes women's wrestling in Europe more viable.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
1A
2B

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

BTF posted:

He has also been the trios champion for 562 days and has defended that belt once.
That's more than some real life lucha belts!