Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
This looks interesting. I'll be following along with this for sure, some good old wrassle booking fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Looks like things are starting of swimmingly. The wrestling's bout to get rolling along real well.

As for polls:
1: I'm compelled to say he should manage Lothar, it seems to fit to me.
2: I'm not sure about the team name, but when I see their gimmick combo, it reminds me of things and I want to suggest Hammertime as their tag team finisher name.

Looking forward to more wrestlin' management action.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
1. I'd say go with A, for the same reasons as the others stated. They seem the best bet.

2. Let 'im go by. Something about him tells me he'd be more of a brief slap upwards than a longterm benefit.