Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Extreme vanilla sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Extreme vanilla sex

those pods are expensive and can't be reused forever, you know

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

Manifisto posted:

those pods are expensive and can't be reused forever, you know

Stick it down your pee-hole

Manifisto

Finger Prince posted:

Stick it down your pee-hole

that works the first dozen or so times, but after that . . .

ty nesamdoom!

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Door Slowly Closes But Then A Thick Extension Cord Blocks It From Fully Closing [14 minutes]

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Holding on to patently wrong facts learned from out of date science textbooks in school

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
testing my blood sugar levels. Also, referring to diabetus as The Sugars

Finger Prince

Looking for bargains in Coupons & Deals

Manifisto

Achtane posted:

Door Slowly Closes But Then A Thick Extension Cord Blocks It From Fully Closing [14 minutes]

ty nesamdoom!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Holding on to patently wrong facts learned from out of date science textbooks in school

Call NOW for confidently petulant Moms in YOUR AREA insisting Pluto is A PLANET! Dial 1-800-DOPE-MATE

Ass-penny

The spam phone calls I get telling me my cars extended warranty is expiring.

*ring ring*

Hold on, and unknown number? Hello? uuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhh gently caress it's them again! :gizz:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

cruft

Achtane posted:

[me, watching something on a computer] Oh yeah, door, you want to close don't you. But you can't, can you. Because that thick, orange extension cord is in the way. Look at how big that thing is. I bet you wish you could close all the way, don't you. Yes yo

[Ms. cruft, from another room] What are you doing in there?

[me, fumbling to quickly close the tab] Um... heh, you know, just watching some DIY videos... nothing really... heh...

cruft fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Mar 12, 2021

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
asking the cab driver if I can drive their car

Escape From Noise

Posting ITT

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Just like, really big lamps; effen huge candelabras an big ol' tiffanys uh, fuk mmmmmm.

RickRogers

Ah man those cast iron lanterns on stiff poles...uhhhhhhh. :siren::siren::siren::siren:

RickRogers

Spotted this dirty street lamp today

:nws:]:nws:

:eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop:

nut

donkey konga 2

alexandriao

Backwards farting

When godspeed john glen backwards farts 🥺🥺🥺

Gramps

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Cock and Ball Therapist

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
PPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
tbh ive never eaten any fattoush i found disgusting

thanks Manifisto!

selan dyin

fanning the smoke detector with a magazine when toast gets burnt

Escape From Noise

BALLS DILDO posted:

fanning the smoke detector with a magazine when toast gets burnt

Goddamn

Escape From Noise

Dat sig

take the moon

by sebmojo
being treated with care & respect by my partner :mrgw:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

yop****

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
denying my tamagotchi food

ChubbyChecker

seeing my poists quoted

cruft

I totally get off when the bus stops by my house.

Plant MONSTER.

Chubby_Checker posted:

seeing my poists quoted

nut

ChubbyChecker posted:

seeing my poists quoted

ChubbyChecker

dont stop

Plant MONSTER.

wtf i changed ur username u shouldn't've got that beautiful quote yellow i was trying to deny u gratification

xcheopis

Plant MONSTER. posted:

wtf i changed ur username u shouldn't've got that beautiful quote yellow i was trying to deny u gratification

That sort of fetish costs more

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

cruft

Plant MONSTER. posted:

:aaa:

ChubbyChecker

Plant MONSTER. posted:

:hehe: im into thatt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

ChubbyChecker posted:

:hehe: im into thatt

eugh!!! disgusting!