Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Color Printer posted:

when Robin guessed Danny DeVito for Raccoon I felt part of my brain implode

Joe Pesci can actually sing, I was outraged on his behalf

I assume that cluedle do is Nick, because they don’t acknowledge that character at all on the show, and it feels spliced in, like you might need to do if your host was out for some reason, but demanded to get paid for every episode anyways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Color Printer posted:

Danny DeVito as Racoon is perhaps the worst guess (that's actually completely earnest and also not from Ken) in the entire 5 goddamn seasons of this show

someone said Joe Pesci, which, how dare they

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBGkwVTcIPM

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

somekindofguy posted:

This effing show man. I know Nicole guessed one of the Pauls for Grandpa Monster, and I fear she may be right.

I appreciate the outrage as if anyone gives a gently caress about the difference between the two. My wife pointed out before the reveal that we hadn’t had a Social Media contestant yet

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Various Artists posted:

Does Ninja count? Or are streamers and youtubers different in a way I don't understand

Color Printer posted:

I think they meant this season

Yeah this, like Dr. Elvis last season, JoJo Siwa season 3, and Ninja season 2