Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Lurkers? Ew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murray
Jul 29, 2004
ugh. fine.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Hello Lurker Army! :love:

Please consider helping us out in the Guess the Username Game thread; there are quite a few left to solve and people are stuck on some lurker names.....
And some not so lurker names!!!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3964366

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

O-Unit posted:

Good afternoon GBS I’m posting from work
Hope everyone is having a good day :)

Little secret of mine- i never post from anywhere EXCEPT work

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Play posted:

Little secret of mine- i never post from anywhere EXCEPT work

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Meck Pomses
Jan 7, 2011

I QUESTIONED BUYING AN AVATAR WHEN I GET A FREE "STUPID NEWBIE" ONE WHEN REGISTERING SO SOMEONE GAVE ME FANART OF BIG BOSS DRESSED AS BAYONETTA DRAWN BY N ARTIST WHO TRIED TO MAKE A COLLABORATIVE BBW FIGHTING GAME FOR MY AVATAR OUT OF SPITE
I haven't posted in a long while.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I just cliked on that thread and I saw someone guessed me for that but was that right? I have no idea. I don't really get it!!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Play posted:

I just cliked on that thread and I saw someone guessed me for that but was that right? I have no idea. I don't really get it!!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

:haw:

So it's Play-Doh but then the doh part is crossed out with the red thing and that leaves you with "Play" so yes they got it right.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

that's super clever! but jeez I feel really stupid now. will some lurker please come out of ... wherever lurkers are when they are lurking and post to blunt my embarrassment? I'm begging you

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
*lazily reaches over and presses the post button*

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Play posted:

that's super clever! but jeez I feel really stupid now. will some lurker please come out of ... wherever lurkers are when they are lurking and post to blunt my embarrassment? I'm begging you

No you did me a giant solid--- gave me an opening to shill my thread AND demonstrate a popular clue type. thank YOU :kiss:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Okay you lurker scum. The first lurker to NOT post in this thread will be probed. The pain train starts in an hour.

Uganda Loves Me
May 24, 2002

Literally A Person posted:

Okay you lurker scum. The first lurker to NOT post in this thread will be probed. The pain train starts in an hour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeQUlr4Xc3s

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

This just makes me sad.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Holy poo poo I've never seen that what the heck

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Spinz posted:

Holy poo poo I've never seen that what the heck

It's like watching a cult training.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Literally A Person posted:

It's like watching a cult training.

It's kind of catchy I think in the right hands it could be an awesome like you know ironic song

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Every time I make a post on the app and it says 'Hope it didn't suck' I smile smugly to myself, knowing that it did indeed suck

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Just post lurkers and who knows maybe you will become part of the cool kid GBS club of rad dad's, lamia's, and smokers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Stepmom
Feb 20, 2004

But all I get is bitter and a nasty little rash
Almost posted in the Cool Cat thread as someone quoted the subject of my avatar but this seems like a much safer place for a poster of my caliber.