Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

i dunno that i'm crazy about any of the evil geniuses in this one, but i am glad that max looks much more like some type of rat goblin now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Acerbatus posted:

Probably for the best they got rid of shen yu (or at least that accent) but I would love for an absurd over the top robot guy like Zurg from toy story.

Unlikely considering the state of s2 lol

yeah his accent was wack but he was by far the coolest looking of the bunch. i would also really like a zurg type guy, or a stock 'grotesque' type character who got burned by some type of science goo and is out for revenge. i dont know if the big mutant monsters you could make out of corpses are back or not, but he could focus on that type of stuff.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

im probably going max because i don't like ivan's beard, i dont like silicon valley tech freaks, and i dont like margaret thatcher

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

i never figured out any of the specific ways to kill the super agents in the first game.

i was also a kid at the time and the internet was all gamefaqs posts about 9/11

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

ive not seen many videos but i will probably go with max and iris or max and jubei. i dont know what janet bombe's personality will be like but if shes some type of epic fangirl that could be very annoying.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

i forgot about Eli, he's gotta be a strong contender. his abilities seem cool but i'm interested to see what his personality is like. if he's gonna be like a generic suave guy, or a more kind of threatening, ice cold guy. they have a lot of great actors to draw from in the kind of 70s and 80s b-movie era.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

i've been playing this for several hours and i am still in the tutorial. it feels excessive to make me do the minion capture thing three times in a row. overall though it is rad.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

i wish i could unrestrict my camera angle cause i wan t to be able to look at my base from foot level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

the camera controls in this game feel kinda weird and idk why. it feels unwieldy somehow.

im also like 5 hours in and still in the tutorial and i just wanna get to the meat of doing evil. i somehow got locked into doing the IRIS henchman mission even though i wanted jubei