Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

toasterwarrior posted:

I'm trying to interrogate Eli's right-hand man to progress his quest but he constantly escapes every attempt. What am I missing?

Are you keeping him long enough in his cell to make his Resolve drop to 0?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Which rooms don't generate suspicion for investigators? Canteen, Barracks, what else?

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

You'd think that the brainwashing pods in Archive would be a prime suspicion material.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

It plays a little more like one of its main game designers has only made f2p games before and this is their first attempt at a real game.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Quick Google of the lead game designer on the game reveals that all of his previous experience was in developing browser and mobile games, so yeah, looks like my guess was totally correct.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

I do think that this game could be pretty good after it solves some balancing issues but those issues are pretty dire.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

getting a new genius as dlc really doesn't sound very appealing since it will just be the exact same dialogue for 95% of the game.

This is SO baffling to me.
They're already having to record separate dialogue with each VO, WHY would you have them record the SAME dialogue?

Are they THAT short on writer man-hours?

EDIT: Skyrim did the same thing and it was just as baffling there.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Denuvo doesn't really prevent most types of modding. It only applies anti-tampering to the exe itself, not to any of the game resources.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Tehan posted:

Does anyone know if minions carrying bodies radiate the same morale loss aura as the body does on the floor, like in EG1?

Yes and if they are carrying several bodies at once they ALL cause AoE morale loss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Does the new Mastermind also have nothing but the copy-pasted conversations as the other Masterminds?