Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nervously following this thread in the hopes that this game is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
All of these policies are just making me avoid the game until they release all of their patches and DLC because otherwise i'll need to restart my playthrough after every update or DLC :effort:

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is this game actually bad or just okay but not spetacular?

I'm just waiting for the development phase to end so that I can gobble up all the DLC on a cheap bundle and enjoy it.

It's not like the first game was a work of art, it was janky as hell, but the positives outweighted the negatives.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
War for the overworld is a usually very cheap, straightforward dungeon keeper game that is by far my favourite of the genre so far.

It helps that the voice actor is the father in Peppa the pig and the contrast makes it extremely funny.