Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laughing Zealot
Oct 10, 2012

Nitrousoxide posted:

Never preorder

Can always get a refund these days if it turns out to be bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laughing Zealot
Oct 10, 2012

So when weapon racks are emptied out should I just sell them and buy new ones? I don't notice anyone ever returning the tools.

Laughing Zealot
Oct 10, 2012

Having construction depot in the very last tier of research when you've pretty much built everything you need feels like a bad joke.

Laughing Zealot
Oct 10, 2012

So it was a bug that John Steele always showed up for me as a goofy scuba gear wearing dude. Makes sense.

Finished my Max campaign and it took whooping 45 hours. Granted I did a good amount of sidequests and almost never used 2x speed but still. Funny thing is that I'm itching a bit for starting a new game but I think I'm gonna hold off until some bigger patches arrive.

Laughing Zealot
Oct 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_bhmhITDOA

First DLC, a new henchman.

Laughing Zealot
Oct 10, 2012

I've got a feeling people are gonna be salty that a lot of the items in that item dlc are not in the base game.

Laughing Zealot
Oct 10, 2012

Yeah release state wasn't bad despite some obvious warts and seeing the effort being put in bug fixing/QoL stuff is nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laughing Zealot
Oct 10, 2012

I played a full campaign on launch and from what I remember I think the core gameplay-loop just grows stale after a while, especially since the game had you do similar things over and over again. And despite a lot of things being patched/fixed since then I suspect that issue is still there to a degree.

That said I enjoyed my time with the game and since I bought the season pass edition I've always been meaning to go back to it.