Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Does the dog statue automatically show up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I guess I'll start with Max for the gold theme.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
They are giving out the Steele rocket codes.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Did someone say there was a third treasure item you can get for the game depending on where you pre-ordered?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Magni posted:

Afaik they'll just stand up afterwards and then take a while to heal up. The only way a henchman can die is if they get executed by the Genius. This is actually something you'll need to do if you want the cheevo for recruiting all henchmen in one playthrough.
So I won't have to worry about a Super Agent killing them this time?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Back Hack posted:

If that were true, they should have never added so many seats on the conference table
You never want to be short on seats at the table.
The game has been out for a while now. Are there any mods for it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Zil posted:

Does anyone know of any other recent games like this? I already own the two Dungeon Keepers on GoG, War for the Overworld, the three Dungeons games, and even Dwelvers (oof).

Even willing to go 2d for my fix if necessary. Just like carving out rooms and training up minions to do my bidding.
Empires of the Undergrowth is modern Sim Ant and you can level/train up your stuff by spending food. No laser spider either.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/463530/Empires_of_the_Undergrowth/