Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Jonny 290 posted:

fixed your thread, it's okay now

I could eat this stuff by the spoonful. (It's probably the MSG.) We call it angry lady sauce.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

That stuff probably has a lot of MSG which makes it taste so good. MSG is a good thing.

I would like to try it. Does it have an English name?

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I'm going to combine korean chilli flakes with MSG crystals and sprinkle it on everything.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Yeah I have the crispy chilli oil with the fried onion and small beans in it and it's v good.

In related news Today I will make a peanut butter and sambal sandwich for breakfast.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I went to the asian supermarket today and came back with this:

Rawit is the indonesian (and malay?) word for birds eye chilli

it's good

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I also got a bomb-rear end chili&garlic in sesame oil type deal which is awesome. Goes very well on rice.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Ansible Adams posted:

do you dorks ever shut up

gently caress off

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Ansible Adams posted:

no. also I mean politics chat itt. not sauce talk

Aight my bad sorry.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Question for the mustard folk: Have you ever noticed that when mustard warms up, it also becomes way hotter? I like Maille Dijon mustard and it's spicy but not too spicy but when it warms up the spice level goes to eleven. Is that just me?

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

echinopsis posted:

pulp fiction was so cool at the time

We do put mayo on our fries but also our mayo is actually good and not poo poo trash for garbage idiots.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I piss off the french by eating FREEDOM fries

I don't think the French care.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Shaggar posted:

in the UK they call mayo "salad cream"

In the UK they call dinner tea, so what's your point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

This is a good Toban djan/doubanjiang