Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Poopernickel posted:

packin these sauces:

rotor posted:

there ya go

co-signed on these too

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

qirex posted:

I got this mexican sauce called valentina at my corner store and it was literally one dollar and it's pretty good

valentina extra hot is the best mexican hot sauce imo

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

expanding on spicy boy chat, this is my favorite hot mustard although i welcome other suggestions

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

do you dorks ever shut up

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

spankmeister posted:

gently caress off

no. also I mean politics chat itt. not sauce talk

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I really like the spicy deli style mustard they sell at trader joe's. I mostly make my own now since I can season differently based on what I want.

I like mustard with a poo poo load of horseradish in it. never tried to make my own tho

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

hawt sawce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

my favorite hot sauce now of days is the green secret aardvark one. not really that hot but it tastes soooo good