Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

fart simpson posted:

last year we went to the city where this sauce is from and picked up this spice powder and it’s absolutely incredible. i think they put drugs in it or something, ive never had a spice mixture that tasted so good

im gonna check chowbus for this now but im guessing they wont have it

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

lol nope but my partner was able to buy some by texting them on wechat. game on mr. simpson

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

my stepdads beer posted:

hell yea but the seeded one for steaks
heellll yeaaa i love the coarse grain kind. i grew up with liverwurst sandwiches: two thick slices of 'wurst, red onion, plenty of coarse grain maille, crusty bread. perfect.

i sometimes eat mustard straight

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

if you ever want to watch a french person get indignant, serve them grey poupon.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

fart simpson posted:

update: the new jar of this spice powder we got now has an ingredient list.

some kind of local chile pepper, soybeans, chicken bouillon powder, sichuan peppercorn, msg, salt, peanut, sesame
kewl. we sent 2 jars to her parents in tianjin. they are gonna test it and perhaps send us one. her dad remarked that that place does have super good chile stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

fart simpson posted:

sounds good 2 me
yea i would also like to try this