Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I really like both of these. Need to rebuy since the pandemic has killed my stock. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I don't really know if it counts as a hot sauce but I really like Lao Gan Ma chilli oil.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Poopernickel posted:

packin these sauces:

I really like these too, all the different flavors i've tried have been pretty good too.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Their fire + diablo sometimes is really where it is at.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

pointsofdata posted:

this stuff is incredible, just spoon it onto some rice and it's delicious. the crunchy beans are great and take it up a notch.

Same, if you mix it with some soy sauce it makes for some excellent stir fry sauce. :yum:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Ansible Adams posted:

do you dorks ever shut up

how about you come over here and say that to my face pal

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Ansible Adams posted:

expanding on spicy boy chat, this is my favorite hot mustard although i welcome other suggestions

I really like the spicy deli style mustard they sell at trader joe's. I mostly make my own now since I can season differently based on what I want.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Ansible Adams posted:

I like mustard with a poo poo load of horseradish in it. never tried to make my own tho

It's incredibly easy if you ever want to try but also you can go out and buy a jar for a couple of dollars so ymmv. This is the recipe that I have been following:

quote:

Mustard Recipe

4 tbsp mustard seeds
2 tbsp water
1/4 cup vinegar
1/4 - 1/2 tsp salt

Blend or grind mustard seeds until they are all broken.
Add water.
Let sit for 1-10 minutes depending on level of spice desired.
Add vinegar and salt
Add your favourite herbs and spices

Place in the fridge until the next day when it will taste its best.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I piss off the french by eating FREEDOM fries

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

A month break from posting spontaneous right winged talking points is just what the doctor ordered.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Bought some horse radish mustard the other day, and it's pretty good.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Bought some spicy mustard, it's quite good. I want to try their ghost pepper one next. :rms:

https://www.beavertonfoods.com/product/beaver-jalapeno-mustard-13-oz/

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I bought some of this last week, and made some stir fry with it today. :yum:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bump

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

ive been using the yellowbird hot sauce they sell at costco instead of sriracha, its pretty good