Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

in b4 gas

qirex posted:

I got this mexican sauce called valentina at my corner store and it was literally one dollar and it's pretty good

Ansible Adams posted:

valentina extra hot is the best mexican hot sauce imo

hell fuckin yeah

i recently discovered a nearby target carries it at bodega prices :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

tapatio is alright, cholula is dull, the only el yucateco variety i've had is green and i wasnt a fan

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

bob dobbs is dead posted:

if you dont want it to be fash stuff your options are surprisingly few

spicy is positioned in opposition to hegemonic whiteness cuz lol. its compatible w globalism obviously. it is compatible w many body types and accessible for poor peeps and the worst it can do to you is stomach cancer when youre like 90 yea i know its a wendys i want spicy nuggets yes i understand theyre not actually spicy

bob dobbs is dead posted:

if you need something to take to ludicrous excess better it be stomach churning spiciness than, like, muscles until your balls dont work or racism or overweening greed

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

opened a fresh bottle of valentina's extra hot tonight :toot: