Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Every moment I stay here I grow weaker, every minute the Oompa Loompa squats in the jungle he grows stronger. Wonka developed a military ration that's a whole three course meal and desert all in one, perfect for maintaining stamina under extreme survival conditions and the whole thing's no bigger than a plain ol' stick of gum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

VHS tape inserts into player. Grainy footage of ex captive undergoing debriefing.

"Were you mistreated by your captors?"
"I think I was tied up, I had a blindfold over my eyes and they stuck, I think it was a chocolate gun in my mouth"
"What sort of questions did they ask"
"He told me 'count to three, make a wish'"
"Was that all?"
"He told me to 'imagine paradise', I'm sorry this too distressing... I..."
[fingers to cut the recording]

Recording ends.

Prurient Squid

The Butcher of Dusselheim

Prurient Squid

Augustus Gloop is still at LARGE

"Don't worry, he can't eat them all" - Grandpa Joe, tempting fate

Prurient Squid

Loompa Leader: "Do you have any last words?"

Resistance Member: "You judgemental little orange bastards. It's the addictive candy products that your factory produces that are the CAUSE of childhood obesity, why don't you make a song about that?"

Loompa Leader: "I've had enough of your lies!!! Activate the Taffy pulling machine"

Prurient Squid

There were some dark moments but also moments of real heroism, such as the daring and highly succesfull guerilla raids lead by Sammy Davis Jr, better known by his war time code name The Candy Man.

Prurient Squid

The Wonkanauts assault on the Moon base was particularly harrowing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Agent Snozberry, quote, "smells like balls".