Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

That's pretty accurate, the developers are Eastern European communists which pretty much means they've given up on hoping for anything good to ever happen without immediately being ruined by the kind of people you meet in the game lol

i felt like every choice had enough nuance that you could look like a jackass or a genius going down any of the social or political paths. i'm curious to play again to see more of what happens when i'm less depressed tho lol. in game and irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

[me walking into a room full of people talking about podcast people by first name] same here all. totally agreed. i'll join lobby in 20 mintes. just need to solder this pcb to teh bottom of the hrap. i'll be done in 10. edit: mixed up my posts and threads.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

[me walking into a room full of people talking about podcast people by first name] same here all. totally agreed. i'll join lobby in 20 mintes. just need to solder this pcb to teh bottom of the hrap. i'll be done in 10. edit: mixed up my posts and threads.

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

my read on the game's politics is that all the NPCs who talk about it are meant to sound like raving lunatics or selfish manipulators, but I played it before they added the new politics quests.

the new quest i did you decide you cn smell communism so you sniff out a bunch of armchair commies who believe that if they build a big enough communism they can fly and grow turnips the size of trucks and have sex for hours. i'm sure the rest of them are just as crazy lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
I finished it and liked it. Not sure if I’ll replay it tbqh

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I'm on day 2 and I've clicked everything and don't have any money for the inn. Can't make any progress at all

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

SpaceAceJase posted:

I'm on day 2 and I've clicked everything and don't have any money for the inn. Can't make any progress at all

go to the pawn shop/shake some people down. the game is about compromising your principles. the day two money hump is pretty stressful on purpose.

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
Go to fritte and get a bag. Start collecting bottles.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

they finally updated the switch version to not have like minute long load times. idk why I never played this on PC but it rules

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
this runs like rear end on the switch lol. music stuttering and poo poo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mycophobia posted:

this runs like rear end on the switch lol. music stuttering and poo poo

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If your high prestige game doesn’t run like rear end on the switch like what are y’all even doing with your life smh.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
i choose to show empathy with a gamer suffering. I'm Sorry, Myco. That Sucks.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got the tude now posted:

i choose to show empathy with a gamer suffering. I'm Sorry, Myco. That Sucks.

I bought Diablo 3 on switch dude. Trust and believe.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

the phasmid stick bug what the gently caress lol

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

right arm posted:

the phasmid stick bug what the gently caress lol

unforgettable moments in video game history

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

goethe.cx posted:

unforgettable moments in video game history

I was genuinely blown away. I felt so proud of my fascist cop lol

game was perfection. on my replay list after I finish xbc3 and live a live, so I’ll get to it in mid 2023 lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Looks like basically all the most important people involved in DE have been kicked out of the company. Rip

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1576274176973090816?t=ty_r--eSaWsikvN2btYwJg&s=19

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Looks like basically all the most important people involved in DE have been kicked out of the company. Rip

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1576274176973090816?t=ty_r--eSaWsikvN2btYwJg&s=19

fuuuu

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Wtf. So much for the sequel I guess.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

sigh. now cspam is the last wholesome big chungus leftist space on the inernet and gaeming. come gamers, let us do a heckin praxis by talking about podcasts

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

sigh. now cspam is the last wholesome big chungus leftist space on the inernet and gaeming. come gamers, let us do a heckin praxis by talking about podcasts

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
The core of the team (@Mx_Anthropy @AfroFutaism and @QueermoGames) have left the project

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

HolePisser1982 posted:

The core of the team (@Mx_Anthropy @AfroFutaism and @QueermoGames) have left the project

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted: