Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

That's pretty accurate, the developers are Eastern European communists which pretty much means they've given up on hoping for anything good to ever happen without immediately being ruined by the kind of people you meet in the game lol

i felt like every choice had enough nuance that you could look like a jackass or a genius going down any of the social or political paths. i'm curious to play again to see more of what happens when i'm less depressed tho lol. in game and irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

SpaceAceJase posted:

I'm on day 2 and I've clicked everything and don't have any money for the inn. Can't make any progress at all

go to the pawn shop/shake some people down. the game is about compromising your principles. the day two money hump is pretty stressful on purpose.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
i choose to show empathy with a gamer suffering. I'm Sorry, Myco. That Sucks.