Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
Been playing this quite a bit the last few days and its really neat. I’m falling into the trap of not wanting to offend anyone but it seems it’s less fun this way so I’m the next play through I’m going to dabble in the politics and being a oval office paths that are open to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
Ehhh I’m kind of stuck here. Got to day 5 and can’t seem to figure out where to go next and have run out of places to get skill points and don’t have much to kill time with either…

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

roomtone posted:

does the ps4 version make you do cursor pointing to move around or can you move directly?

i really don't like click around moving and it was what put me off playing this properly before. also then i heard the final cut version was coming. it's on ps store now for a reasonable price but i want to know about the movement.

You can move directly

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
I finally unlocked what I thought was a slam dunk on the case and then it’s blown wide open again. Voice acting is good (if not for the awesome french accents that all the police force has) and for some reason I find the game world really charming

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
I finished it and liked it. Not sure if I’ll replay it tbqh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
Go to fritte and get a bag. Start collecting bottles.