Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Dude, are you crying because of the cows?

It was the giant bug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Yeah I think that scene fully counts as a "boss fight"

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

yeah that got me too. It loves me. I have value...

That whole scene is the game in a nutshell imo, I absolutely cracked up when it appeared and I realised what was happening. Incredible game but I dunno if I'll ever replay it, I get the impression the illusion of choice/consequences would fall apart on replay tbh

It's a game with a pretty definitive beginning, middle, and end, but I think there are enough big and interesting malleable points along the way like (big spoilers) turning the church into a dance club, or all the dolores dei stuff, or the possibility of kim getting shot and you partnering with cuno in the endgame that I don't think it's on the level of like, a Telltale Walking Dead game when it comes to "illusion of choice". One of the biggest selling points of the definitive edition too is substantial, mutually exclusive side quests tied to each of the political alignments, so that alone is gonna get at least one replay out of me

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Anyone get the God and Savior Bernie Sanders ending? Yeah I know he’s a crypto lib chud but it blew my mind, and made me feel like I did my part for the revolution.

Lol