Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Is there another place to dunk on Republicans, because that’s who I want to laugh at and this politics subforum doesn’t allow that anymore for some reason?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

WrasslorMonkey posted:

And also get called an old man. Don't forget that.

well since its all over might as well admit im a 28 year old heterosexual home ec teacher with a beautiful wife and two darling children

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

cumshitter posted:

i can only speak for myself but i post in and follow plenty of other threads but i liked the trump thread as a general chat and a place to discuss daily news stuff/[political gossip poo poo

like i can get an update on mike lindell's latest antics or someone can share a video of rudy giuliani blowing his nose with his handerchief and then rubbing it against his forehead while not having to discuss anything too seriously

:same:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/maxsilvestri/status/1398430519256174592

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Is this the new trint thread? it was literally one of my only social outlets. I’m sure this will be amusing to some people. those people can go gently caress themselves. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

cumshitter posted:

well since its all over might as well admit im a 28 year old heterosexual home ec teacher with a beautiful wife and two darling children

Oh god here we go with the kid talk again. Will this never end?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Alec Eiffel posted:

Like I spent over $100, but I literally won’t spend another dime

you're right :blastu:

Alec Eiffel posted:

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

cumshitter posted:

:(

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Aino Minako posted:

Is this the new trint thread? it was literally one of my only social outlets. I’m sure this will be amusing to some people. those people can go gently caress themselves. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Same.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
100% this is not a thread about tromp. you will not find any of the things that were in that thread in this one.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

oxsnard posted:

this is dumb come on now. I post in a few other threads and trump was a catch-all chat and inside joke place. It really never created any actual problems. almost non of the guillotine, or genocide or Minecraft or other cspam drama came from it.

It is a phenomenally stupid thread but it kept me sane this past year and it sure seems like other piss baby posters were mad that we were having fun or something.

well, now you know how i felt when my Thread for Saying Good Morning In got beecocked. hopefully youll never know the deeper pain, the true hurting of your whole subforum being deleted and everyone who posted in it being smeared as bigots and psychos lol.

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world

Chris James 2 posted:

lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

scary ghost dog posted:

well, now you know how i felt when my Thread for Saying Good Morning In got beecocked. hopefully youll never know the deeper pain, the true hurting of your whole subforum being deleted and everyone who posted in it being smeared as bigots and psychos lol.

qcs was pretty funny during this

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

cumshitter posted:

the admin decision basically boils down to "a vague and unnamed collection of posters can't post together" which is a clear and smart decision that i predict will not produce any further drama or make anyone else look stupid

It's the best 10 dollars you can spend anywhere. SA ftw

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Alec Eiffel posted:

What whole scene? It’s a single thread you little baby bitch

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Man, gettin a lot of mileage out of this one

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
hi brain worms I'm dad

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I’m taking off for a while. Hope CSPAM is still here when I come back lol

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
scary ghost dog for what its worth i thought it was fine you were posting in the trump thread after fyad got closed down and the mod that did it agreed and said theyd let you back

also they never made more of those death is certain patches if you were ever curious

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

lmao just for """"threatening chargebacks"""" what the actual gently caress

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
fluffdaddy needs to be de-admined lol. Absolutely absurd

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Mfw trump thread gets deletred

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Pouring out a jug of piss for each poster we have lost today (don't worry I have plenty of jugs of piss)

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

Chard posted:

lmao just for """"threatening chargebacks"""" what the actual gently caress

Seems fair, now excuse me while I accuse everyone I hate of being pædos

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/1398424904022872065

isnt this one of the locations in that eric andre movie bad trip? if not it looks almost identical

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
Jameson was right, spider-hyphen-man was a MENACE

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

cumshitter posted:

also they never made more of those death is certain patches if you were ever curious
yeah i was v disappointed to find that out

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

WrasslorMonkey posted:

/

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

cumshitter posted:

i can only speak for myself but i post in and follow plenty of other threads but i liked the trump thread as a general chat and a place to discuss daily news stuff/[political gossip poo poo

like i can get an update on mike lindell's latest antics or someone can share a video of rudy giuliani blowing his nose with his handerchief and then rubbing it against his forehead while not having to discuss anything too seriously

this is largely what i used it for and i didn't notice it was back until today, great timing on my part

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

let my posters post

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
tromp

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
drat Alec Eiffel got perma'd for threatening chargebacks

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

oxsnard posted:

fluffdaddy needs to be de-admined lol. Absolutely absurd

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

neutral milf hotel posted:

it’s a perma lol this is all so loving stupid

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1398433834006368257

lol

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

neutral milf hotel posted:

lmao

good website we got here

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

you all need some serious internet addiction help

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

gotta boost those 'dangerous job' stats any way they can

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

qnqnx posted:

shut the gently caress up dumb rear end bitch lmfao

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

oxsnard posted:

shut the gently caress up dumb rear end bitch lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

qnqnx posted:

And yet you are posting on the internet. Interesting!