Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
so i guess we can just start posting in any thread and get it nuked? haha

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
loving lmao that fluffdaddy brilliantly adminned themselves into having to crack down on misspellings of trump

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the admin decision basically boils down to "a vague and unnamed collection of posters can't post together" which is a clear and smart decision that i predict will not produce any further drama or make anyone else look stupid

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

scary ghost dog posted:

do you all not post in the rest of the threads in cspam or are you really laserfocused in on just this one thread and you have zero connections to each other outside of it

i can only speak for myself but i post in and follow plenty of other threads but i liked the trump thread as a general chat and a place to discuss daily news stuff/[political gossip poo poo

like i can get an update on mike lindell's latest antics or someone can share a video of rudy giuliani blowing his nose with his handerchief and then rubbing it against his forehead while not having to discuss anything too seriously

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

WrasslorMonkey posted:

And also get called an old man. Don't forget that.

well since its all over might as well admit im a 28 year old heterosexual home ec teacher with a beautiful wife and two darling children

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
scary ghost dog for what its worth i thought it was fine you were posting in the trump thread after fyad got closed down and the mod that did it agreed and said theyd let you back

also they never made more of those death is certain patches if you were ever curious