Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

You gotta love the poetry of youtube autocaption+translate.
"The microcomputer that hangs on the mother who has siblings feels the degree of bubble that bets about live and death."

After only having read the manga, I decided to go into a deep dive of the wiki, to understand the world a bit. There's quite a bit of stuff there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Maxwell Adams posted:

It would have been great if they just went all the way crazy with it. Have an episode where D calls on the phone and it's the voice of Aoi Yuki, then the Demon Lord is talking with the voice of Aoi Yuki, and then Shiro talks and its Aoi Yuki.

Only if Fei's human form gets the same treatment.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Nitrousoxide posted:

New manga chapter is out and lol

Also, my boy Julius

Now which of the two is he talking about here?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

That's quite the plot hole and I can believe that the authors didn't catch that error.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Justin_Brett posted:

I mean, I can understand not scrolling through the whole list if you already know she voices Kumoko. Plus that name doesn't really tell you anything by itself.

Yeah, as far as spoilers go, "The spider goes by Shiraori at some point." isn't really all that noteworthy. Maybe if present Ariel were to call white haired girl by that name.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Bobulus posted:

Considering the title for episode 21 (So I'm not in this one, am I?), we're probably going to get a big elf village war episode right away. That's surprising to me. I figured the Ohts / Sariella war would be first or concurrent.

The anime is making an effort to avoid catching up with the manga. This was actually the last time we see Kumo.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
One final desperate attempt of the manga to not get passed by the anime, but I think it will finally catch up tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Nitrousoxide posted:

Well the upcoming LN will get some sort of epilogue. Though it could just a D chapter saying, "lol everyone died". The chapter list confirms it.

I'm just gonna mention that google lens is really loving cool. A decade or two ago, that would have been decried as ridiculous science fiction, which would never actually work out. Nowadays, you can go to a country where you can't even read the letters, hold your phone in front of some text and have a reasonable idea what's going on.