Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

I'm a big fan of traditional games, I should do good ITT

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

rear end-penny posted:

I'm a big fan of traditional games, I should do good ITT

Anybody up for tiddlywinks?

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
today i went outside and played mega man 5 with my imagination

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

it's ball in a cup IN 3D

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Considering an orc, outside

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Comfy Fleece Sweater

You see, but you do not observe.

just spent 84,000 dollars on war hammer figures

needed to buy some extras in order to play alone

board games are so much healthier and better than videogames :sax:

Ass-penny

cruft posted:

Dang I can't even remember the last time I played that. What about pick up sticks?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

alnilam

cruft posted:

This sounds naughty :mods:

How Wonderful!

When I was in middle school there was an afterschool club for playing Risk and people would RP their Risk personas. I was in the Risk club and I got assigned a character to play: General Strathomir. I was given a little handmade dossier about General Strathomir. His stats, his backstory. The drawing was pretty obviously Stukov from Starcraft and I thought: so awesome. I was really bad at Risk and lost almost constantly. There was also a club called Garfield club where people would watch the Garfield cartoon and draw Garfield together. I believe nobody who was in either of those clubs was ever as honest with themselves and with the world as they were then.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Playing a rousing game of Wall Ball alone in my damp, darkened basement at 3am while my children sleep.

Prof. Crocodile

smoking a bunch of DMT so I can fly through space shooting alien monsters with laser beams, unassisted by computers.

Khanstant
when i close my eyes the archangels tell me the secrets of politics and government control

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Khanstant posted:

when i close my eyes the archangels tell me the secrets of politics and government control

Whew, brag. They just tell me to use everyone's birthdays on the pick 6 and to get more dryer sheets next time I go to the Dollar Tree.

nut

today on checkertalk we talk about the act of skipping in the game. why do we do it? is it needed? the answers may surprise you

Twenty Four

Not playing video games, just staring at an arcade cabinet screen's demo loop, pretending I am playing while moving the joystick around and pushing buttons because my parents wont give me any quarters because it is a "waste of money" and they are cheap.

Very videogame free zone.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Just played video games ama

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Ventral EggSac

Rarity posted:

how do you sleep at night

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Ventral EggSac posted:

how do you sleep at night

With two anime bodypillows on a giant pile of cartridges

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

biosterous

Rarity posted:

can you draw a dragon

did you drink a white claw yet

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

biosterous posted:

can you draw a dragon

did you drink a white claw yet

No I'm playing Harvest Moon, there's no drawing mechanic

No, the only drinks you can get in this game are juices and sodas

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
are you named after the horse

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Yes :sparkles:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

just casually rotating a bunch of cubes in my head nbd really

Plant MONSTER.

drew this for you just now :3 not in video game

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Plant MONSTER. posted:

drew this for you just now :3 not in video game

I LOVE IT

Comfy Fleece Sweater

I love Sonic.... Youth

and Mario... Benedetti

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I love Pikachu... from Pokémon

Ventral EggSac

I love Zelda... Fitzgerald's body.... of work

Heather Papps

hello friend

help i installed a life rpg tracker on my phone and i accidentally gamified my whole life op what do i do

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Plant MONSTER.

throw out the phone immediately

Heather Papps

hello friend

but i get xp for completing the "phone break" questline

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Prof. Crocodile

Rarity posted:

I love Pikachu... from Pokémon

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
Gonna play that Pack man game on the calculator.

Ass-penny

Shout out to the guy who invented skee ball, which is fair game ITT and also incredible fun whether or not you're on Valium.

nut

shim city

How Wonderful!

*renting Last Year at Marianbad but gazing longingly at the Pokemon Snap kiosk*

Plant MONSTER.

Ah ah ah, you can catch pokemon in REAL life!

By completing math sheets.

Comfy Fleece Sweater

catch a wave instead! :rznv:

Nexein

"Donuts of
Champions"
It's time to read a book, press A to sta-gently caress WAIT

https://giant.gfycat.com/FragrantGorgeousLeech.mp4
Spring masterpiece courtesy of Prof. Crocodile, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Nexein posted:

It's time to read a book, press A to sta-gently caress WAIT

:mods: