Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

Well, I've hit a wall on the Aspects of Meraxis. No team I put together seems to be able to get through the combo of 'massive dodge plus thorns plus massive AoE damage on dodge'. Any advice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

GetDunked posted:

Clutchers' entire gimmick is that they punish enemies for dodging--sounds like one of the only good places to bust the poor niche fellows out. Dragon Soldier deals damage to all enemies whenever one of them dodges, and Elf Mystic prevents creatures' on-dodge effects from occurring (can also buy its trait material with Emblems). I'm not far enough to be taking on the gods myself, so I don't know if they do things that ignore those mechanics, but those were the ones I saw looking through my bestiary.

Elf Mystic did the trick, thanks!